Speed Up Your Magazine Publishing With Pubzie
The Course Is Live
I finally finished the Newsstand Magazine course ‘How To Make A Magazine‘ course. It totals around 5 hours or so and covers every aspect of getting a brand new magazine published through iTunes via Newsstand. Checkout the magazine that was built in the course here.
In the course I showed a tool I was build to really speed up the magazine creation process and was asked if I would share it.
So here it is; just give me a social share and it’s all yours.
Caution: This software was built with just me in mind and has plenty of, lets say issues. But still, you may find it useful. I do!
Here’s a video showing how to install it and use it.
I want to know what you think so Please let me know in the comments below.
- If you have OSX 10.8 – Install ImageMagick from here
Jump to Step 6
- Install MacPorts.org from here
- Install Xcode from the App Store
- Install Xcode Command Line Tools
- Install ImageMagick using the Terminal
- sudo port install imagemagick
- Test Imagemagick
- convert logo: logo.gif
- identify logo.gif
- display logo.gif
- Download, Unzip & run Pubzie_Beta
- Marvel at the amount of time you have saved, then tell Pete in the comment section below 🙂